Abstract：Phthalocyanine Pigment_Phthalocyanine Pigment Price_Phthalocyanine Pigment Manufacturer
Phthalocyanine pigment is mainly used in ink, paint, iron printing ink, oil paint, watercolor painting, paint printing, the coloring of rubber and plastic products, etc., occupying a very important position in the dye industry.Toodudu Shop cooperates with phthalocyanine pigment manufacturers to provide you with high-quality phthalocyanine pigment sources. The following Toodudu Shop will give you a detailed introduction to phthalocyanine pigment and its price.
Phthalocyanine pigment is a water-insoluble organic compound containing phthalocyanine molecules in its molecular structure. Phthalocyanine as a chromophore conjugated system is composed of four indoles combined to form a polycyclic molecule containing 18 electrons. Phthalocyanine pigment is bright in color, high in tinting power, and has excellent properties of high-temperature resistance and light resistance, fine particles, easy to diffuse, and easy to process and grind.
The actual price of phthalocyanine pigments in Toodudu Shopis subject to the transaction price. The price is affected by many factors such as manufacturer, specification, model, delivery time, delivery port, and so on. For specific product prices, please log in to Toodudu Shop for inquiries.>>Click to enter the phthalocyanine pigment product area.
Toodudu Shop has a wide range of phthalocyanine pigments and full-color numbers. We provide wholesale and purchase of phthalocyanine pigments with high quality and low price. Welcome to our shop.
- 1On February 12th, Lomon billions and Guangxi Detian Chemical announced the price adjustment notice of titanium dioxide!
- 2Prospect analysis of global thermal insulation coatings
- 3Dawn Titanium,Haifengxin chemical and other enterprises increase the titanium dioxide price by 500 yuan / ton!
- 4Wanhua Chemical: Raise the listing price of aggregated MDI in China
- 5Lanzhou Institute of Chemicals Tower-type photothermal power generation high-temperature solar absorption coating research has made important progress
- 6Formlabs introduces a soft, highly elastic 3D printed elastomeric resin
- 7What is the difference between shell powder and lime powder?
- 8Titanium tetrachloride supply is tight
- 9Clariant will sell pigment business to streamline business portfolio
- 10Overview of the development of global plastics additives industry and analysis of competitive landscape